What I do
I write content for magazines, websites, agencies, events and individuals.
I can produce:
- Search-optimised web copy
- Press releases
- Case studies
- Product guides
I’ll work with your tone of voice – or help you find it – to help you with your written communications.
Want help with words? Get in touch.
What I’ve done
I have more than 10 years’ experience in print and online content creation including:
- Assistant editor of Air International magazine 2014-2019 and contributing editor since 2020
- Online news, features and blogs
- Features for B2C and B2B magazines
- Editing B2B industry magazine for industry event
- Advertorials for blue-chip companies
- Case studies and press releases for agencies
- Press releases and brochures for events
- Search-optimised content for B2B news websites
Who I’ve worked with
- I specialise in writing about aerospace and technology. Magazine and website clients have included Air International, eVTOL.com, Global Aviation Resource, Low Cost and Regional Airline Business, Passenger Terminal World and Security Technology News, among others
- Agency clients have included Refinery Marketing and Firefly PR
- Event clients have included the Royal International Air Tattoo and the Abingdon Air and Country Show